Friday 28 October 2011

REUNION? A MESSAGE FROM PETER

image

First of all I must thank Peter & Glenys for taking on the task of organising a reunion as I’m afraid it would be beyond my capabilities these days.

From what Peter says it appears that the Shubbery would be favourite but we must get some idea of numbers before we commit to a date.

I intend to contact as many people as I can but I need everyone to also help by contacting friends and family who may be interested. I then need you to contact me with numbers on my email address -

jeanjeannie44@sky.com

Or – Peter

glen63@live.co.uk.

If you have any comments or ideas please feel free to help out

Thanks

Jean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?