Tuesday 11 October 2011

MAIMIE EVERSON

EVERSON Maimie : Obituary

Published in the Torquay Herald Express on 6th October 2011

EVERSON Maimie Passed away peacefully at Mount Tryon Nursing Home on 26th September 2011, in her 91st year. Loving wife of the late Harry. Dearest mum of Gary and Lois, Roger and Carol. She was much loved by all her family. A service to celebrate Maimie's life will be held at Torquay Crematorium on Tuesday, 11th October at 10.30am. Family flowers only please, enquiries to T. & I. Stockman 882385. Maimie's family would like to thank her friends and staff at Mount Tryon for their care and support over the years.

So sad to read this but more memories came flooding back.

What a lovely couple they were .Harry the perfect gent and Maimie with her curly hair and always so glamorous

Eversons, Vane &

Here is Maimie on the right, front row . Several other familiar faces too!

ladies at crown

 

I last saw Harry & Maimie by the harbour at Torquay. I was sitting on a bench in my lunch hour and they sat down beside me. We had a lovely chat about old times and Harry and I exchanged email addresses. We corresponded quite often and he kept me up to date re  STC et al.

My condolences to Roger and Gary.

Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?