Thursday 29 October 2009

Another one Found !

Clifford Hargest has been in touch. Great to hear from him, unfortunately I don't have his address.However it was great to hear from someone I was giving up hope.

If you read this Cliff please contact me here or by e-mail and ask Peter to get in touch too. Mike Smith & other STC apprentices have been trying to track you down without success.

JJ

Tripped over Peter Plumridge at the 19th hole at Churston a day or so ago and he mentioned this blog. Would never have believed a list of names could invoke so many fond memories. Must be a wealth of photos in the loft if I could pluck up the courage. In the meantime, what was the name of the cinema where for 6d a whole Saturday morning could be lost?
Cliff Hargest #37 1948 to 1958

MICHAEL MOTHERSELE& FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?