Monday 12 October 2009

I'M BACK!

Great holiday - read all about it at -

http://jeannisart.blogspot.com/



I was hoping to come home to some messages from Summervalians but no, absolutely nothing!

Come on, let's get this site buzzing with news and views and lots of nostalgia.
Here is a photo of the Boyce's and the Symons' walking from the coach to the beach at Weymouth. Can you remember the fairground at the back?

Charlie is carrying Janice, ( a bit lighter in those days Jan!) and me already showing signs of weight gain in later life. Hey Ho! If only I knew then what I know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?