Thursday 22 July 2010

Another Summervalian returns to the fold - David Westmacott




Memories of Summervale Hello Jean, you will remember me from those


wonderful summervale Ilminster days, in the years from

1954 to 1958 which is a year longer than Peter my elder brother who left in

1957 to go and work in Paignton and as you know

Peter has made contact with yourself on the famous JeanJeannie blogg.

After reading the summervale 1944 blogspot.which I have found very

interesting I have put pen to paper to compile my

memories of summervale.

which will follow along in due course.

Consisting of: Friends I would like to contact

Memories and experiences

Mischievious moments

School friends and teachers

First School Magazine from Ditton Street Secondary Modern in

1957

Outside Hobbies and Activities



Love to here from you Jean



Best wishes David Westmacott

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?