Tuesday 17 July 2012

Email from Doreen Powell

Hi

I just wanted to say thank you for the Summervale reunion. My mum and I had a great day. It was lovely to see so many old friends there, and how great to talk about all the old times.

Heres to the next one!!!

I was sorry my brother Alan was unable to come though.

I have just enjoyed looking on the Blog and seeing some of the old photos.I couldn't see many of the Powell family so I have attached some old photos of mum,dad, Alan and myself.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards

Doreen ( Powell - no. 36 )

Powell 3 Family Group

Powell kids

Powell doreen

powells 1 Family Group

 

 

 

Doreen tells me they moved into Summervale in 1949 and that Alan is the same age as me but I don’t remember him. Strange that.

Anyway, Doreen has started the ball rolling – who is next?

Thanks Doreen for helping to keep the blog alive

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?