Thursday 25 August 2011

POSSIBLE DATES TO MEET UP NEXT YEAR?

Hello Jean
I am looking at the following possible dates: Wed 24 May, Wed 31 May, Wed 27 June, Wed 4 July or on the Tuesdays or Thursdays next to these dates. Do you have any preference amongst these dates? Can you see any problems with any of them?
When I am in Ilminster in October I'll certainly have a look at other likely venues. I agree with cyou about Travelodge; not the ideal place really. We did stay in the Horton once a couple of years ago, which was fine for one night, especially at their cheap rates. I think we got it for £19 for two! A good deal.
Best Wishes
Peter

PLEASE CONTACT ME OR PETER

animfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?