Saturday 1 August 2009

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

On 27th July I sent this e-mail to all the old Summervale kids that I had in my address book – about 15.
HI,
I've just started a blog about Summervale.
If you have any photos or memories you would like to share please send them to me.
In addition, if you are in contact with any other Summervalians please forward this.
It would be great if we could find as many people as possible as we are now the Oldies!
Scary eh?
Click here - http://summervale1944.blogspot.com/
Jean Boyce
Bobby ChambersThe first to respond was Bobby Chambers
seen here collecting his Coronation money









 ME&PETE
The second was Janice Symons
seen here with big brother Peter.







 The Boyce's 1953
Me & my family, not forgetting Joe, circa 1953.
If you are reading this blog, even if you don’t want to participate, please contact me and let me know.
You can use this e-mail address –
 jeanjeannie44@yahoo.co.uk
Come on don’t be shy we have loads of memories to share.
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?