Wednesday 9 September 2009

MESSAGE FROM DIANNE MOTHERSELE

Hello Jeannie
Just to say thank you for e-mail, and the information to do with Michael.My husband and I went to Ilminster last Autumn and to the cemetery in 
New Road and spent an afternoon there going around, but no luck.Thank you for passing my e-mail on to Bobby and for putting it on your  web sight.
Going through my photos I came across this one that Ronald Dixon had  taken, I am the skinny one at the back, in front of Lillian Brown.

image

In the front row is Ann Gummer with Gloria Dixon in the middle, behind Ann, is Joan Brown. Some of the others I recognised, ( but having a senior moment ) no names.
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?