Sunday 6 September 2009

Pat Laughton

Another old friend makes contact -

Hello Jean and Hello to everyone from Summervale, what a wonderful childhood we all had - those were the days !!

Jean the Blog is fantastic, thank you so much for all your hard work.

My brother Ken Laughton has lived in South Africa for the past 30 years and is well, we keep in touch regularly.

The photos bring back memories, I think it might be Ken playing cricket.

Love to everyone

Pat xx

So pleased to hear from Pat – we have history!

Pat Laughton

We became good friends after we moved to Paignton and one day we both went for a ride  on her boyfriend’s brothers boat. I had Joe in tow as that was my excuse for going out but I did not plan for the boat to breakdown in the middle of the bay.

O dear, there was hell to pay when I eventually got home! Naughty girl!

Now it would be nice to hear from Kenny.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?