Thursday 4 March 2010

Another Returns to the fold

Date: 
Thu, Mar 4 2010, 19:57:13, GMT

Name: 
Marie Macey Kilby

Hi Jean, Nice to see so many Summervale people still alive and keeping well. Those were the good old days. I miss your old website that you worked so hard on. Best wishes to you and all the survivors. Love to hear from them.

I know Marie lives in America, California, I think & I now have her e-mail address if anyone want  to contact her.

Are you in this photo Marie?

Iris's birthday_edited-1

1 comment:

  1. I seem to remember two more Humphries,Hazel the eldest and Rodney the youngest.The Selfs were a family of three children Alan,Pauline and Bobby.Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?