Thursday 11 March 2010

From Mary Williams

HI Jean,I'm not back in Paignton,still living in sunny Spain and I haven't seen Peter Plumridge for years. About your blog Clive only told me about it last week and I think you have done a great job.Clive's hair was never red though, you must have been looking at him with rose tinted glasses.I very rarely go on this site now ,I'm hooked on facebook.

Take care,Love Mary

Great to hear from Mary, Perhaps he didn’t have red hair but he definitely had freckles!

I guess Peter Plumridge has got her mixed up with someone else but, at our age, what can you expect!!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?