Thursday 28 June 2012

How Was It For You ?

The Reunion has come and gone and all the hard work by Peter in coordinating the event is over.

Did you go?

Did you enjoy it?

Who did you chat to?

Who were you most surprised to see?

Who had changed the least?

Come on Guys and Gals, I want to hear from you. Shall we have another, perhaps in Torbay next year so that those who find travelling difficult could attend. What about numbers? Did you think that 80+ was about right or too many?

I have heard from Joan Wakeham and “little” Bobby Chambers with promises of photos to follow but I would like to hear from you too so get in touch.

They both told me of reminiscences they shared  which I would like to record on here.

  • For one, I bet most of you remember coming down the hill on your skates and  ”accidently” falling in Mrs.  Cornforth’s hedge. Poor woman.
  • Climbing out of your bedroom window and going scrumping after dark.
  • Playing Kiss chase in the mowing grass.
  • Ringing Britten’s door bell and running down the lane.

Summervalians Unite.

coro day

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any knowledge of Summervale in Ilminster please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you.
Where it says - COMMENT AS - open the drop down menu & select anonymous if you don't have a google account.
Then DOUBLE click on post comment.You may be asked to copy a word thingy & then it comes to me for approval before it is posted on the site.
If you post anonymously PLEASE make sure you put your name in the comment so that I konw who it is.
Who will be first?